Sunday, April 21, 2013

Life is Too Short

This guy, a very very nice guy I know, has gone forever. I'm not his friend, we're just acquaintance (or Schoolmate, we say). I don't know him much but I can tell he's a very good guy and smart too. We're in the same uni but did not shared the same generation - he's one of the outstanding student at IFL in his generation (from what I know). I know him through his photography... One of the inspire photographer and designer I know so far. He once shows us his photography and design works, it was indeed inspiring and creative. It is sad to know such person is actually leaving us in just a blink of an eye. And it is sad to know that life could be this short. May you rest in peace. #respect

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Well, I don't relly know the story behind it, but they say he died because of anxiety and unconsciousness. Tsk tsk..

      Delete