Monday, December 31, 2012

Goodbye, 2012

Last day of 2012, yay! So, another year has gone by... And as I was browsing through my old posts from 2012, it looks like there's not much productive things that I've done, FML. HAHAH.

Okay, I've got 30 minutes to go till 12:00. So, here we go, a very very quick flashback this 2012.
  1. My sister got married.
  2. My friend Ly Phannet got married
  3. First field trip to Chombok with A2.4ers.
  4. First introduced to my fiancé :P
  5. Me busy dating :P
  6. Finished year-two at uni (YAY)
  7. Being a year-three student at uni. Meet the awesome-ers A3.3 ;)
  8. My friend Kuoch Sivhong got married. (Yep, another one lol)
  9. Added a new member to the family, our puppy, Gi Gi <3
  10. Last but not least, the biggest event that happened to me this 2012, is, I GOT MARRIED :D
LOL, I guess, that's it. Not quite productive, but very memorable, you know what I mean? Hahah.

Imma end this post here, ready to start another post welcoming 2013, yeah. [Okay, guys, I don't even know of Defuq am I excited about seriously, lolol hohoh :P]

No comments:

Post a Comment