Thursday, October 18, 2012

Blabbing Post of the Month

You know, those things that you had in your head long before you're finally here today.... Those things that you thought you would do, words you thought that you would say, people you thought that would be there, or maybe places that you thought you would be... Those thoughts will all be in vain when you entered the real world, I mean, when you finally face the reality. There's nothing you could do about it, it's not like you could change the reality. But guess what, there are thing that you could do, it's to prepared. That time when you have those thoughts in your head, you have to make sure there's space to think of Plan B as well. I guess, I was too lost in my imagination that I forgot to think of Plan B (most of the time). Anyway, not able to think of Plan B in my spare time actually taught me how to think of Plan B in a quick giving time. It could prove how flexible my brain could be in an urgent time. (I say that just to encourage myself only... Don't bother believing those crap.) There's nothing better than preparation. Remember, prepare, prepare, and prepare! But still, what's there to prepared about, when things mostly don't even go as plan? I hate that. I hate how I perfectly prepared things in my head, then the next morning, it doesn't seem a bit as I planned. Why?? That's how it taught me something else. Ready for the good and prepare for the worse. So, when it actually hits you in the head, you'll be, at least, ready for it...!

Remember, things will never be exact same as you planned. Brace yourself and ready for the opposite. Duh.

1 comment:

  1. Hello!
    After visiting your blog, I invite you to join us in the "International Directory Blogspot".
    "International Directory Blogspot" It's 159 Countries and 5920 Websites !
    Missing yours join us
    If you join us and follow our blog, you will have many more visitors.
    It's very simple, you just have to follow our blog, enter your Country and your blog url in a comment, and you will be automatically integrate into the Country list.
    We are fortunate to be on the Blogspot platform that offers the opportunity to speak to the world and to share different passions, fashion, paintings, art works, photos, poems.
    So you will be able to find in different countries other people with passions similar to your ones.
    I think this community could also interest you.
    We ask you to follow the blog "Directory" because it will give you twice as many possibilities of visits to your blog!
    Thank you for your understanding.
    Please follow our blog, it will be very appreciate.
    I wish you a great day, with the hope that you will follow our blog "Directory".
    After your approval to join us, you will receive your badge
    We ask that you follow our blog and place a badge of your choice on your blog, in order to introduce the "directory" to your friends.
    Regards
    Chris
    I follow your blog, I hope it will please you
    To find out more about us, click on the link below:
    http://world-directory-sweetmelody.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete