Thursday, October 11, 2012

A Badass Post

Yesterday was a lame ass random post; today, here in this post, is a serious post. A mental one. I feel like a dick today, I don't know how to describe it because it doesn't feel anything but hard. No disgusting thought, please.

I focus totally hard while driving today. I now had this feeling of a total "hatred" on my country's traffic, and its people. I may now use the word "dick" again, so please excuse me. Yes, those drivers is such a dick. Just a dick, that's all. Gosh, I wish I could just get a hard "object" and go on then scratch those goddam drivers' cars!! All of it! Yup, if that would makes me feel better. And I gotta say this, I was actually a badass driver as well today. Why? Because you have to be a badass driver as well in order to survive in this badass country. I hate this whole shit! This traffic and stuff! And everything! *banging my head on the wall* GOSH!

I'm OFF.

No comments:

Post a Comment