Saturday, September 15, 2012

A Little Bit of Something

HEY YO, A3.3!

My first day with our new WS lecturer, and this is what we do in our first day. Mini paragraph writing: "Becoming a year-one student at IFL for the first time". And this is what I got...

"I remember everything about me becoming a year-one student at IFL for the first time. It was a great day, and I was so excited. No more high school drama, but a time to meet new people. The feeling of becoming a university student was indeed thrilling. I didn't know anyone back then, but I was pretty sure that we all could be good friends. And now, today as a year-three student at IFL, I can say that my intuition was right; I have all those good friends in my class now, and meeting new lecturers and some new classmates this first week was as thrill as becoming a first-year student at IFL for the first time." That's it, time's up :)

This is what I wanted to continue:
"The feeling is just exactly the same. And again, I can't wait to make some more awesome memories with these awesome people."


No comments:

Post a Comment