Wednesday, August 8, 2012

"Asereje" by Las Ketchup

I post in on my facebook, twitter, and instagram, now this is the last one, BLOG it!!!

I accidentally found this song on the internet just now, and... And guess what? It suddenly reminds me of my childhood. I mean, seriously, if you know that song, your childhood is super-duper awesome - no kidding!! :D

I don't know if some of my friends on facebook actually know this song, and I just randomly tagged them in the post, I feel stupid now lol. I mean, no, I don't want that stupid "like" from any of them, I just want to personally invite them listen to that song, in case they remember or know it, that's all.

Ahh whatever. I'm so thrilled, happy & excited as I'm playing this song now. Aww my childhood, I think I remember me and my sis dancing to that song crazily or something hahah. Not quite sure, but I totally remember that "hand-dance". YEAH!

Spread the awesomeness from the past! Yay. Goodnight.

Ohh, and I'm going to play that song on my wedding day, eh. WAHAHAHA LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment