Monday, June 25, 2012

Forget Vampires

I hate how when I watch a movie or TV series then easily lose myself in it. I mean, it's not that bad though, coz it seems like I can finally escape from this real complicated world - But then, it's bad when....! When the series ends and I have to try all my best to freaking dragged myself back to the real world. It's like, I kinda lost in there for a period of time and just forget about everything that happen in my life but only hoping for the best for my favorite casts. Lame, yeah?

Not only on the movies, but books too. Whenever I read a novel, my imagination tend to took all over me, get all over my head and I think I kinda lost in that imagination or something. Screw my imagination, that's why I don't read many books, I hate losing myself in it (Oh, and lazy too). Movie's fine.

Confession: I'm currently watching "The Vampire Diaries" and I have finals tomorrow, four days in a row - and, I'm pretty sure I pay most of my attention all to "The Vampire Diaries" and not my BOOKS! I hate myself now. I can't even scream "Help" now, I doubt if those vampires even care to help me with my finals now. Great.

Seriously, I swear I'm going to drag my old-self back to reality by tomorrow morning. Yep, no kidding, forget vampires or I'm gonna be dead meat.

*Ohmygod, Stefan is so hot! Ohmygod, I just fall for a vampire, help!*
*Ohwell, Elena's hot too! No homo here. Actually, Stefan and Elena look good together.* Meh.

No comments:

Post a Comment