Saturday, April 21, 2012

Random Part #7

Nothing to do, no one to talk to, facebook is so quiet, twitter is boring, books is grrrr, assignments is dead on my table, my phone can never be fully charged (coz I keep scrolling!), too lazy to sit in front of the laptop, too lazy to go shower, too hungry and lazy to go and find something to eat, blogging is the only thing I can do and think of, I guess. Ohh man, I'm oh-so lazy here! What a lazy weekend.

Well, yesterday I went to my friend's house to help out their group presentation & their role play- I'm a camerawoman, yeah! LOL. But the plan changed, so we were just slacking off and taking pictures instead lol. And finally, we went to the amusement park, unexpectedly. At the hottest time of the day, 2 o'clock. Like a boss! Hahaha.

*Update - with more photos






slacking! :P


Lame post of the day hahah
Love this shot! Ugly hair though. Meh >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment