Monday, April 16, 2012

Random Part #6

Late night thoughts, what comes to my mind now:

• I want a quick weekend getaway out of the country. Cambodia is so effing boring! (Except Siem Reap though - & Sorry for using the word "eff" again) BUT, since I don't like any of my neighbor countries anyway, so, nevermind then. #SMH

• Distance is such a dick, I wish we live just a little closer... (Sorry, for using the work "dick" again. I have no other word to describe it. Meh -.-")

• I don't mind counting (I don't dare to use the word kicking) some people out of my life. I do that all the time, that way, the new people could fit in. I love letting new people to be in my life, and I don't get why some people just still stuck with the same kind of people that they've been with for ages (Well, it depends though - I still keep the possitive ones). I mean, you need to know of how does it feel like to on the top and at the bottom; sometimes you just can't stay still in the middle. It sucks.

• My thoughts is too wild tonight, I should go to bed now.

Beep, beep, beep...
Bye!

17/04/12

No comments:

Post a Comment