Thursday, April 26, 2012

K-Dramas Time!

What are you watching on TV these days? Guess what, I'm watching three dramas at the same week now, cool yeah? Well, I haven't watch anything at all for the past few months, or I mean, since the start of 2012! Yeah, I'm serious. That's because what's airing at that time just doesn't caught my eyes at all, and now that it does, it happens at the same time, dang! I'm actually managing my time really well to fit the airing time HAHAHA. Okay, stop babbling now, back to the topic. 

So, this are what I'm watching these days:

#1: LOVE RAIN
My comments: Well, I heard about YoonA (Girls' Generation) filming for this drama since 2011-ish, and I'm so looking forward to it. And now it's on!!! I guess, the only reason why I'm watching this, is because of YoonA :D Yeah, I'm a SONE :)

This drama is so reminding me of this movie "The Classic", one of the coolest, saddest, amazing Korean drama I've ever watch. (Plus, the influenced from my sister which she's kinda too crazy with that movie... And, I was just like, okay okay, I kinda love that too hahah)
 




#2: Fashion King
My comments: Awesome how members of Girls' Generation is on the scene, and both dramas airing at the same time? (I mean, month) HEH. And so, again, the only reason why I watch "Fashion King" is because of Yuri (Girls' Generation) :D. I mean, yeah, I just want to see how she acts in the drama, but turns out this drama is so good HAHA. Not to mention, besides Yuri, the three other casts is freaking handsome and beautiful too, OMG. LOL.
Final comments: This drama is so good! So recommended! Watch it by yourself , you'll see that my taste in K-drama is not so bad :))



#3: Rooftop Prince
My comments: Park Yoochan (JYJ) is so cute (Is it okay to describe a man as "cute"? LOL. But, he's so cute, there's no other word to describe him *blushing*). Well, is it lame to compare this with "My Girlfriend is a Gumiho"? I mean, yeah, in Gumiho, she's coming from 500 years ago, whereas, The Rooftop Prince, he's like 300 years faster than where he's from. LOL kinda similar. HEH.
Final comments: Looking for a comedy drama? Watch "The Rooftop Prince"!



For the plot of the story, try google it. You won't regret it. :D

I try my best to keep up with the TV airing time, instead of sneaking on the internet for the latest episodes, which is so freaking freaking tiring! So, no watching K-dramas on the internet, bad habits. Meh >.<

And yes, I don't know how to convince people to watch this or that, just, one last word to you: You'll surely regret it if you're not going to watch it! *evil laugh*

No comments:

Post a Comment