Friday, March 30, 2012

The Alien of the Country

I haven't read or watch the news at all lately, I feel like a complete alien to my country.

All I know is, on the way from my house to uni, there are cops all over the streets and this siren cars comes and goes, and this traffic jam and stuff. Okay, I'm not an idiot, I know it's about that ASEAN thingy. The thing is, what exactly are they doing here, or going to talk about, and blah blah. I really have no idea.

I mean, I go to school, and all I learn is about fishing (I'm serious!) and then about this little guy name "Oliver Twist" from the 19th century, and nothing else about the future and the world. I feel like I'm stuck here in the middle of the past and the present. I mean, if I don't read or watch the news, there's no other way that I see the world out there. (I'm not the only one, right? :S)

Not just to my country, I'm like, the alien to the world! >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment