Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Keeping My Mouth Shut... For Good.

I sometimes wish I could say this to my friend(s): "Buddy, your boyfriend is such a dick, stop dating him already, for your own sake, man"

Something to add in between those sentence: "You may not see it, yeah I know, coz they say love is blind, but yeah I can see it in his eyes, he's such doughbag! Oh man..."

I think of you as my good friend(s) that's why I'm telling you that. AND, because I still think of you as my good friend(s), that's why I'm not telling you that. I don't want because of that dick and we're not talking to each other.

****************************************************************

It annoyed me seeing people around me being treat unfairly... I can't believe I still can keep my mouth shut! WTF.

No comments:

Post a Comment