Sunday, January 8, 2012

Yo, 2012!

So, this is my first post of 2012. A bit late to say "Happy New Year" now, coz this is page 8 of 366 already, if you know what I mean. Since the 1st of January, school has keeping me busy all along, or maybe that's because I'm suck with the time-management? Whatever.

I finally got to blog today simply because I got a one week break before the final exams, YAY -.-"
Well, I mean this ":D". Just because this is an "Examination-preparation-week-break" doesn't mean we have to stick with the books all the time! LOL. Imma take advantage from this week and do whatever I want, for example, hanging out!

Nah... I don't think I'm gonna do that. Well...
- Having fun BEFORE the exams = Frustrated
- Having fun AFTER the exams = AWESOME! xD

Hmpmmh... new pic of 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment