Saturday, January 14, 2012

If You Can't Join Them, Beat Them

I admit that I try, I try because I thought maybe we could be more than just a guest, more than just a stranger, more than just a bunch of people who have no where to go and end up at where you are now, and I guess I already tried more than enough. But it seems you don't even care. So, I guess I should stop now.

I remember when I watched this movie called, "She's The Man", she once said, "If you can't beat them, join them". And yes, I do practice this sentence, but not to beat anybody, I wanna join them because I thought maybe we all could get closer and enjoy being on the same boat. I know we are like a house-guest to you all, but please try to understand that, and fix your attitude, dude. Don't tryna act like we don't even exist, because we do!

And guess what, I think I will have to twist that sentence over and try something new. Like, "If you can't join them, beat them!". Watch me!

No comments:

Post a Comment