Monday, November 7, 2011

Thank You to All the Good Friends of Mine Out There

I wish I am free enough to just sit down and have a talk with a friend, a really good one. You know, we can talk about absolutely everything, but guess what, I haven't had that of talk for a while and I desperately need one. I wish me and my good friend (anyone of them) ain't all so busy with our study then perhaps we can sit back together and just chill. Yes, I admit that I do take things for granted, but I, I think I should change that habit. Won't you help me changing it?

I wish I could meet more people besides those I'm seeing at school everyday. The feeling ain't the same to all 28 of them. Most don't have those chemistries, gosh, I miss my old friends.

Well, as I said, I won't take things for granted no more. So yeah, I'm going to find those chemistry in all (not all, but most. Since I've already found some) of them. Missing old friend won't do me no good, since I won't get to see them often anyways... I'll just try to see the good around people I'm seeing everyday instead then.

That's life. So, sit back and enjoy the talk, I will do it with my new friends, sorry old friends, that sucks how we both ain't in the same class together, and I hate that. But you know, this keep running in my head, "When life give you lemon, make lemonade", so yeah, I love everyone! Old friends, new friends, you guys are all my good friends! Thanks for being my friends. I just wish most of us won't take "the-talk-with-the-friends" for granted, coz who knows? Maybe one day you'll look back and miss all that talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment