Monday, November 14, 2011

Richard, The Annoying Brat

I just made Richard ate the toothpaste today, wahhahahah so happy!!! LOL.


He keeps bragging to mom how people can eat the toothpaste, and it's so annoying!!! GRRR. And I was like, okay shut up, can you even eat that? And he was like, yeah yeah why not! Can't believe this little brat. Then I quickly go grab the toothpaste, and was like, now open your mouth, now!!! He must have thought that I wouldn't do it... Well, but he really opened it wtf. Pttttff, without any hesitation I just squeezed the toothpaste onto his tongue, and bang! He swallowed it WTF!!! He did look panic after swallowed it, but he tried not to show it. Idiot, how dare he tried to mess with me lol. Yeah, he did shut up after eating that toothpaste... Wahahaha. Dumbass LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment