Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Motivation

I need a motivation to get myself to stop accepting just the "okay" grade at school. I look like someone that should get more than what I got, right? Something like, A+ or GPA like 4.0 or something, blah blah. LOL :D

Most of the time I have this in my head, "Okay, just as long as you passed the test, that's all it matters". That's a big fail, isn't it? I wish I have the gut to tell myself this, "Get the fucking full scores, and off you go!".

Anyway, I'll have a Global Studies progress test tomorrow... Tell me I should keep this in my head, "I have to get the goddamn full scores, no matter what!". It is what I have to do, right? Just by passing the test is not enough, everybody can do it, pfffft... So why do what everybody else do? Well, get the highest scores is something not anybody can do it. So, do it!

So I guess it's about, "Be careful of what you told yourself", if you are going to dream, then you might as well dream BIG! Am I right? XD

No comments:

Post a Comment