Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Moving to Another Country?

So, this come to me in the middle of the night... Emm... Just because I was born in Cambodia, does it mean I have to friggin' stay here for the rest of my life?! Seriously?! Actually, I know the other way out of it, it's to marry the native in that foreign country. And, there's no other way besides that?

This is so not part of my general knowledge and it's not that I am planning to move out of this country or whatsoever, I was just wondering...!

I mean, don't you think it's stupid how you can't choose where you are going to born and you can't even choose where you want to live?!! For the stupid strict laws against foreigners blah blah. BRRR... -.-"

Man, one day I'm going to rule this world and change this not-so-cool laws! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment