Friday, October 14, 2011

Eff Those Dreams

I slept at 10PM last night, and I suppose to wake up at like, 8AM or something but I can't. So yeah I actually woke up at 11AM today.

I have this weird dream this morning, so I just keep on sleeping in order to keep this dream going on. It's like a movie, yeah I believe I can make a movie out of this dream of mine.

I hate having the dreams, well I know we can't avoid it... But you know, at least don't make me remember all those shit, it's nothing but a waste of time. By the time I'm waking up, I feel like most of the energy in my body are all gone trying to remember it. It's tiring, to be frank... Don't know why.

I actually looking forward for the future more, instead of those unreal-late-night-dreams fighting in my effing brain or mind. Duh.

No comments:

Post a Comment